◊ Workshop Etiquette ◊
Be punctual – please arrive studio 5-10 mins before the workshop starts.
Be considerate – we are a private studio which does not allow non-registered attendees enter, so please book one more seat if your friend wants to come along.
Be supportive to our environment – we offer basic packaging / container for each attendees to take home their goods, so it’s going to be a good habit for you to bring along your own eco-bag (if needed).
- Apply your one-off workshop on our Workshop Calendar page and carefully input all your contact information. We will issue you an official invoice to your email in the following 48 hours. Please check your junk / spam box as email might get filtered.
Make your payment directly into our bank account by 4pm on the mentioned due date (normally 3 days).Your application won’t be confirmed until the funds have cleared in our account.
Please email us back the bank slip or proof after payment transaction. We would release your seat and cancel your booking if we do not hear from you by the due date. The invoice will also be considered as invalid by then. We reserve any right to decline your payment if you pay after the due date without any prior notice.
- We only accept bank deposit/ account transfer through Bank of China or HSBC at the moment.
- Under normal circumstances, we do not allow transfer or cancellation of workshop initiated by the student once the booking is confirmed and payment is settled. But you are welcomed to send in a third party to take over your place, with at least 24 hours prior notice.
- We do not offer refunds to any types of cancellation of workshops.
- Contact us directly for further information on transfer, cancellation and refund policy.
- In case of Tropical Cyclone Signal No. 8 or above or “Black Rainstorm Warning” is in force within the following time periods, or when an announcement is made by the Hong Kong Observatory that the Tropical Cyclone Signal No. 8 or above is likely to be hoisted within the the following time periods, workshops will be cancelled.
8am-1pm – morning workshops will be cancelled;
1pm-5pm – afternoon workshops will be cancelled;
5pm onwards – evening workshops will be cancelled.
- We will contact you individually for arranging a make-up class, mostly via email. Such that you can transfer the credits for a later workshop or another workshop in the following 4 months from the cancellation date.
- Contact us directly for further arrangement and keep your email box opened in order to receive most updated notice from us.
- We may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the email address you have provided to www.sweetpetitek.com.
PLEASE READ TE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
- By using the Site (www.sweetpetitek.com) and related services, such as browsing or filing application on the Site, you agree the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions , please do not use this site.
- www.sweetpetitk.com reserves the right to make changes to the Site or any part or the Terms & Conditions at any time. If you have any comment about the Site or the Terms & Conditions, contact us.
- www.sweetpetitek.com may link to sites operated by third party, however, even if third party is affiliated with www.sweetpetitek.com, www.sweetpetitek.com has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of www.sweetpetitek.com. Your access to these linked sites are at your own risk.
- All photos and images are taken by Sweet Petite K photographers such that they are property of www.sweetpetitek.com unless stated otherwise and may not be used without written consent and accreditation to www.sweetpetitek.com.